Here are the steps to this easy yummy dish.
1. Wash and chop kale into medium-sized chunks.
2. Put in saucepan with about 1/2 an inch of water. Cover and simmer until it turns shiny bright green.
3. Squeeze one lemon into saucepan (with water still inside) and stir.
4.Drain the kale and put in large bowl.
5. Add and mix in salt, and a couple tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Combine/mix.
6. Optional (add your favorite nut) i love soy nuts or pine nuts.
Serve warm and enjoy! The kale should still have crunch, but a lot more relaxed than raw.
1 head of green kale
Extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt (or table salt)
Nuts (optional) – whatever you like