Here’s my current top 15 songs for working out. They carried me all the way through my killer workouts this week. Check ’em out and let me know what you think. They are all available on iTunes, btw.
PS: I’m always looking for new music to add, so I’d love to hear what is making its way onto your ipod these days.
Crank it up and work it out!!!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment. 😉
1. I’m In the House (feat. [[[Zuper Blahq]]]) by Steve Aoki
2. Reptile’s Theme – Skrillex
3. Sexy and I know it – LMFAO
4. In the Dark – Dev
5. Hello – Martin Solveig + Dragonette
6. Moves like Jagger – Maroon 5
7. Mr. Saxobeat – Alexandra Stan
8. Tonight Tonight – Hot Chelle Rae
9. Born this Way (Dada Life Remix) – Lady Gaga
10. Pumped Up Kicks – Foster the People
11. Turn Me On – David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj
12. Pass at Me – Timbaland ft. Pitbull
13. Darlin’ (Adam & Eve Song) – Tahiti 80
14. E.T. (Benny Benassi Radio Edit) – Katy Perry
15. Rabiosa – Shakira ft. Pitbull